I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 16

Product Review: Bangs!




If you've always wondered how you look like with bangs ;
Or if you've always wanted just ONE night with bangs ;

This will happily do the trick for you. ;D 

Introducing versatile clip-on bangs that look very very real. 
Actual product pics:

Straight blunt fridge in black
Back of bangs - clips. Slanted fridge in backgroud

Quick notes: 
i. The fringe is super soft and silky; like how your hair feels after a salon blowdry. 
ii. Blends quite neatly with your hair if you have normal straight hair. 
iii. Hold 'em secure with more bobby pins if you're afraid it'll fall off. :p 

Overall: 
Sorry babes, no pic of the bangs on me as I already have side bangs;
and I don't look good in straight cut bangs. Haha. 

But these are pretty fun to try on just to see how you'd look like. ;) 
Recommended if you don't have bangs yourself! 

Grab it @ RM 25 at Supermodel's Secrets

Owner's review here.
Customer review here.