I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Thursday, April 28

Behind the Scenes.

Facebook profile : www.facebook.com/ShaLyn.Xash
Twitter profile : twitter.com/shalyn_xash



Yes, I'm emo like that. 
Haha. Kidding. 

I'm your ordinary 21-year-old.
Stuck between dreams and reality; 
Juggling between social, work, and currently non-existent love. 

//

With added fluff and bits of candy thrown in; 
I live for the spontaneous moment. 
No regrets [trying not to anyway] 

//

Currently a  Digital Account Executive at Tribal DDB. 
Soon to be law student in ATC college. 

//

Fashion is your outward persona; 
It's how you want to portray yourself to the world.
It's not about following the 'hottest' trend,
It's about being comfortable in what suits you best.

It's your life story. 


Reach me at: bittersweet.symphony01@hotmail.com