RESERVATIONS FOR 2011 CLOSED TILL MID-YEAR [MAIN BANNER + SUB BANNER]
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: SIDEBAR SLOTS
Several options available for optimum coverage:
Option 1: Main Banner
Option 2: Sidebar Banners
Option 3: Sub-Banner
Option 5: Product Review
- Moving slideshow directly beneath the header
- Maximum of 3 slides; each can be directed to a different URL.
- Sharing of blogshops allowed.
- Banners on either side of the sidebar.
- Eg. below the chatbox; in between blogger rolls; etc.
- Banner above the 'Updates for Today' post.
- Directly adjacent to the chatbox.
- Product review is only applicable for non-apparels.
- Product to be approved case by case basis.
- Item has to be sent to the reviewer to be tried and tested.
Option 1: RM 70
Option 2: RM 30
Option 3: RM 50
10 reviews : RM100 [no expiry]
Post will be first post for 2 days; thereafter will move down accordingly to usual updates.
Product has to be sent to me to be tried and tested.
*Kindly enquiry if your product qualifies for this.
Measurements (all in px):
Option 1: 800 (w) x 200 (l)
Option 2 : 160 (w) x 400 (l)
Option 3: 548 (w) x 120 (l)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) Banner to be submitted one week before airing time.
2) Full payment needs to be transferred before advertisement is aired.
3) Deposit of RM 50 needed for reservation of slots.
4) In case of backouts, one week notice is needed otherwise deposit is forfeited.
5) Reviewer reserves the right to advise client on advertisement if it is deemed unsuitable (eg. direct comparison with other blogshops/nudity/foul language/etc)
6) Advertising does not necessarily translate to increase or sales nor continuous daily hits. Airing of the advertisement only serves to display/remind readers of the existence of your blogshop.
7) By agreeing to advertise, client has acknowledged that she has read the terms and conditions as stipulated above.
i) Advertisements are of relatively big sizes to encourage creativity and to ensure maximum impact.
ii) Some advertisement slots are limited to avoid clutter and conflict of interest.
iii) Advertisement banners can be changed as and when client chooses to.
iii) In Diary Addictions, advertisements are carefully placed to ensure that they are not seen as a bother/nuisance/hindrance to readers; but that it blends in with the overall layout. Exlusivity is maintained so as not to bombard a reader with too many ads/or to reduce a reader's ease when in D.A.
**DO EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION/CLARIFICATION**
2 months ago