I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Sunday, January 9

All About Dresses

Because this weekend updates seem to be all about dresses: 
Here they are. 

An Old Flame

Of summer flings in the Caribbean's...


And back to classy fine dining...


RM 49 - RM 65

Room 8008

The diva's guide to being glamorous...





RM 45 - RM 89


Take me back to good ol' times. 


RM 48


Daytime drizzle and caramel coffee..



RM 50 - RM 55 


Swirling martini's and flirtatious glances will get you in that cocktail party...



RM 55 - RM 65




RM 49 - RM 60

*psst: they've got pretty awesome semi highwaist A-line skirts in-store as well!*

You don't keep me on a leash... 



Hush hush baby, a cup of English tea will do you good... 


RM 42 - RM 50 

*Karen Miller items*

A sophisticated lady needs a man. Not a boy. 


RM 250