I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 25

Product Review: Carmex Lipbalm



Before I start this off, let me just say that :
I completely LOVE this lipbalm (mine is cherry flavoured). xD 

Totally explains why this is the no. 1 selling lip balm in the US for 10 years! 
Product info and whatnot you can read about here

Plus points:

1) It makes my lips shinyyyy.
2) It tastes SUPER yummy.
3) Uber delicious cherry flavoured smell.
4) Benefits such as SPF 15, heals, moisturizes, the usual. :)) 
[lips doesn't get dry throughout the day even though am in an air-conditioned room the whole time]

:D and honestly, that's all you need to know!
*ps. trust me, guys love the smell and taste just as much. teehee*

Minor cons:

1) I wouldn't say it's greasy--but it may be slightly on the sticky side if you're fussy.
2) Must to re-apply every few hours, especially after meals. 
But this is generally pretty normal anyway. :) 

Pics: 
Subtle sheer glossy lips. :)) Lightly visible to notice you're wearing something,
but not overly distracting. 
Yum!
Additional info: 
- Not available in Asia countries.
- Super popular with celebrities and models overseas
- Featured in eChannel and Oprah!
Read more here

Priced at a mere RM 16 per tube inclusive of postage.
Trust me, it's a super deal and definitely worth every RM!
Overall, I'd give it a 4.5 stars out of 5. :D 
(and yes, it'll totally be my daily lip moisturizer from now onwards. ;)

Grab it now at Supermodel's Secrets!