I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Monday, February 8

Enough with Clothes!




O.P.I Nail Lacquer.
Now this is one brand that doesn't need an introduction! 
You see 'em in beautiful stacks; arranged in meticulous rows;
and paraded proudly for ladies to go ooh-ahh at the latest collections; 
or waiting furtively to be picked my potential manicure-customers. ;D
Regardless of the situation, we all know O.P.I's reputable brand quality. :) 

The good news
Available for us here exclusively at Nail Galore. ;) 


from the ethereal Fairytale Bridal collection; to the seductious espana;


kaleidoscope of cultural goodness in India; or classic French chic' 

Nail Galore has ALL of it covered and more! 

The latest spur-of-the-moment-nail-trend



Matte nails. 
Flat; bold; statement hues. 
Leave the shines and go matte
See in-store for more info and DIY matte. :) 


And last but definitely not least--
O.P.I's gorgeously kitschy Alice in Wonderland collection is on the way!
Speckles of gold pops;
and full blown glitter impact. ;D 
It's the ultimate diva fetish.

So do hope on over in-store and give your nails a treat! 
Let's complement 'em awesome clothes with equally awesome nails, shall we? ;D

Priced at RM 42* for members. :)