I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 6

Soaking in Gardens. ;)




I'm sure all of us are quite quite familiar with Soak Republic--the mother of all accessories. ;D
They've grown from small to big and now to gigantically enormous!
From now till 10th January, Soak Republic will exclusively be stationed at Isetan @ Gardens.

See her showcased products upclose and personal and be woo-ed by them. ;)
What's in it for us? 
Online buyers are eligible for a 20% discount!
All you gotta do is mention the code, "I LOVE SOAK REPUBLIC" before the staff writes the invoice.

Easy peesy! 
Now if you're in the area, or if you're free-- do make your way over to Isetan @ Gardens to pay her a lil' visit. ;)







More information and products here.