I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Friday, April 8


This would be my top pick.
Gorgeous find, really. 
Organza layered in light beige, furnished with contrasting black panels for a bold touch. 
Sold out though :(
RM 59.90 
Now who wouldn't be turned on with a designed back like that? ;P 
Loose cropped top from the front;
Stylishly naughty from the back. 
Plus the turquoise is a lovely shade!
RM 45. 90 
A nice twist from our usual vintage dresses-- 
Regular comfrtable scoop neckline, 
Falls heavily in Cinderella pleats. 
Belt is inclusive of purchase. :) 
Reckon 'em boots and boxed slings would complete the redefined-vintage look.
RM 55.90 

Also updated with the following dresses:


I've a thing for maxi's lately...
Excuse the hype for the time being. ;P
Full floral in oriental-like sakura blooms. 
Love the red cherry colour on the white background. :)  
RM 54