I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 5


A gorgeous Topshop inspired piece. 
Reviving military in this lusciously bold jacket. ;)
Poofed padded shoulders;double breasted with bright gold stud embellishments. 
In both coral and black. 
Always looks good with: Leggings + simple white tank + equally stunning heels/boots. 
RM 46
Who knew bodycon skirts could get any sexier? ;P
Exposed zipper front. Check. 
Sheer side panels. Check. 
Balanced in a lighthearted coral hue. :)
RM 46 *blouse going for RM 47*

For the night owls:


An excellent formal dress. 
Whether for corporate matters or presentations--you'll be working it your way.
Hourglass fit; none too slutty either. ;)
Belt is inclusive of purchase. 
RM 56

Well, I do think the visuals say it all.
It's either your cup of tea or it's not. :) 
The way I see it: First two buttons un-buttoned; skinny belt across the waist; laced ankle length socks and oxford boots. 
RM 49