I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Sunday, April 3

*It's a popping kickstart to summer!*

As said,
"Florals don't always have to be sweet, feminine or girly. Which is great because this retro mini dress may have gorgeous floral prints but it is the furthest thing from subdued! The bold shades of red, green and purple make a loud statement while the short length allows you to show off your long legs. Looking to add more color or hide some skin? Pair this with one of our sexy tights!"
RM 59 
"Wear your heart on your sleeves...and all over your jacket.
This super adorable white cropped jacket is printed all over with little black hearts and has a black satin lining to match! 
The jacket itself is a firm cotton that is comfortable and suitable for both day and night wear. I don't know about you but this adorable piece is something I wouldn't want to miss!"
RM 119

Also see: