I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 3


INTRODUCING:



The Old Blossom Box Store

It's practically a visit to Willy Wonka's candy shop! 
Kitschy romantic; effortlessly demure; delectably sweet
and ending with a whole dollop of creamy whipped cream. ;D 

Can you hear that lil' girl in you saying,
"I wanna go there!" 

Well,
I'm sure the Old Blossom Box ain't stranger to you. :) 
Having had the honour of dressing local celebrities and
never failing in bringing you THE awesome-est best of updates every week--
they certainly are a household name in the virtual world of online shopping. 

And now, they've gone physical. ;D 
So do drop by and pay a visit if you're around the area!

Where: 309, Block 2 (3rd Floor)
Laman Seri Business Park, Sec 13,
Shah Alam. 

Here's a lil' teaser of all things embodying what it means to be an
Old Blossom Box lover--whimsical; quirky; and definitely floopy fun. ;)