I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Saturday, February 6

*preview update*



*squeals!*
Oh I just couldn't resist sharing this good news. xD
Christopher Kane inspired mini dress as previously sold like HOT CAKES in Pumpkin (above pic) and Uberlove.
I've got one myself and trust me--excellent quality material!
Looks really good on petites as well. ;D
**edit** different quality and cutting :(
Now in a whopping 6 designs at Dainty Dresser. :)
Grab it fast babes--start sending your emails!
price unstated
Tic Tac Toe
*click for more lacy racy dresses!. :)*

*two different designs above*
Also available at Tic Tac Toe!
We're simply spoilt for choice, aren't we? ;) 
RM 65
Now this is something else.
Stunning fluid patterned lush textured lace swirls over a matching inner lined satin.
3/4 sleeves which can be casually rolled up; sassy bodycon fit.
Exotic with a sophisticated touch.
Definitely unlike the usual lace. :)
Also available in black.
RM 50