I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Sunday, January 31

Checker Chex

The casual weekend dress. :) 
Whimsically demure and ladylike. 
Puffy princess sleeves; trendy cut-out back. 
Designs as above. 
RM 42
Another two sizzling hot favourites 'ere!
The stretchy jersey bodycon with xxxtra hawt slashed back;
And the popular sweetheart slim fit lace dress in white and red. ;)
RM 48
Oh My Clothes

Versatile and chic.
It's a combo that's definitely a worthwhile investment!
Gaga inspired shoulder pads *though not too obvious*; smexy dipped cowl neck back with ribbon detail.
Kill your audience with over the top heels/booties/glads. ;D
Stretchy cotton.
RM 48
Ripped denim skinnies.
Artfully and skilfully ripped, I might add. ;P
Uber grunge.
In 3 shades as shown above.
Sizes S-L available.
RM 56