I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

I Wear Sin

Sponsored Ad

Recent Posts

Thursday, January 7


Blaqmagiklovers
*personally lovee this site. :)*




You sure don't need me to convince you. ;D
GRAB this fast.
I'm guessing it'll be sold out pretty soon. ;P
Sexy fierce oversized laidback cool.
RM 35 *steal!*

Just as satisfyingly loud and preppy chic. ;D
Union Jack designed long tank with the same cutting as bove.
Bright and bold in cherry red and solid blue.
Might I add--these long tanks would go uber well with the shorter hemlines as dictated in this Spring/Summer 2010. ;)
RM 35

Fringe-tastic tasty blazer.
Power ruffled sleeves.
Edgy sharp hemline.
'nuff said.
Contrasting inner tank is included of purchase.
RM 55




Nautical blazers!
As spotted in OCD. ;D
Excellent cut and quality.
Added brownie points: Brooches as shown are included of purchase!
RM 55 *steal ;)*